Thank You for the gift of gratitude. Today my special “Thank you!” goes to Petrel. Her blog Dear Kitty is special and devoted to a birds and human rights. She is a wonderful girl who made my soul bloom by her nomination for the nicest Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award. Done.
- Answer ten questions. Done.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read. Done.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated. Done.
- Include the award logo within your blog post. Done.
- Your favourite colour: Blue colour of my husband’s and daughter’s eyes
- Your favourite animal: Bagheera from “Mowgli”
- Your favourite non-alcoholic drink: Milk shake with strawberry flavour.
- Facebook or Twitter? WordPress 🙂
- Your favourite pattern: Missoni
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? It depends.
- Your favourite number: 21
- Your favourite day of the week: Sunday
- Your favourite flower: Rose
- What is your passion? At this moment – Chopin Etude 12 “Revolutionary”
Our beautiful band is beautifully bonded.
We are playing together in the Harmony of Skies.
Every sounds are from hearts, Divine melody of life
We are creating: Love, Love and Sisterhood!
So meet our band:
Thank you, Sisters, for our connection. “We are women who understand how powerful we are and maintain the beautiful bond of our sisterhood. We are the real women who know that we need each other’s love and support to survive in this world. Love is the essence of being a woman. We must be that light of love that seals the bond and unique beauty of our sisterhood.”