Thank You for jokes we are smiling at. I am happy to share some humour postcards devoting to famous statue Manneken Pis, known as Little Julian.
– I wonder if they still would be laughing if I took his place, said the woman in yellow hat.
– Don’t worry, my princess, you will get something better. … Before honeymoon.
– Oh, Father! Can I glimpse on it? – Yes, miss, but only consider the bronze.
– Will you referee the competition, Madam? Just to see who goes highest.
– Only water!!! I’m not very fond of that!
– I am really charmed with your gracious gesture.
You know I am feeling your uplifting mood by my skin. Today is going to be great for you and me. Thank you for You!
10 thoughts on “Humorist Pis”
I love these cards — they’re charming, vintage, and very funny.
Reblogged this on muscleheaded and commented:
Charming old postcards from the Mannekin Pis Statue in Brussels.
Thank you for sharing. Will try to find something to please you again.
I saw the reblog on “muscleheaded” blog! I love these old postcards you shared! 🙂
Thank you. Hope to see you again 🙂
Beautiful cards….looks old and yea…as the first commenter said…vintage!
Yes, vintage, I like its humour.
this is so funny made me laugh hard
Thank you, Kavita! I did the same :-)! Have a happy weekend!