Thank You for great today’s news. Fanny P. nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank You Fanny!
Let me invite you to my parade of joy. We are marching with the orchestra and playing happy music in G Dur (Sol Major) together!
The rules of the One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
- Share seven random things about you
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
Seven random thing about myself:
- I had read all Carlos Castaneda’s books. I believe in every his word.
- English is not my native language. I am sorry for every mistake you have ever met.
- “Hello God!” is my greeting to you. You are God. Every person in my life is God.
- I have never been in USA. But my blog was born because of my dream about USA.
- My favorite cartoon is “Wreck-It Ralph”.
- My daughter’s name is Margarita.
- My credo is “Go Ahead and Bloom!”
So, my nominees are:
It seems I have completed the task. Thank You!